Rochester's Fitness Camp...FOR KIDS!
*** All Boys and Girls Ages 7 to 15 are Welcome ***
If you want your kids to have fun, make new friends AND get active & fit, send them to us here at Rochester's #1 Fitness Camp For Kids…
free for one whole week!
From: Shawn Eichorn,
My name is Shawn Eichorn and I own Fitness Success, the leading health & fitness provider right here in Rochester, MN.
You may have heard about my adult fitness Boot Camps…
Well, at the request of so many parents, I’ve started a new Fitness Camp especially for kids…
...and you can send your kids along absolutely FREE for one whole week.
Your kids will love the experience, have a ton of fun, make a bunch of new friends, burn off loads of calories while strengthening their muscles, improving their balance, coordination, flexibility and sports performance (and we’ll even “sneak” in some education on nutrition, biology and kinesiology without them knowing).
But, if for some reason your kids come home from camp after their first day or even after their first week, and aren’t chompin’ at the bit to go back the next day, then that’s fine - and no hard feelings (kids can be fickle, and that’s okay).
The great thing is, because the first week is FREE - it costs you nothing to see if this is something your kids will love.
Active Kids = Healthy and Happy Kids
Every kid wants to have fun and make friends. Most of them naturally love to be physically active. Many want to get stronger and improve their sports performance. And some need to get out from in front of the TV or computer and lose some weight (or gain some muscle).
You want that for them too. You want them to be as healthy and happy as can be.
My Fitness Camp for Kids gives your children age 7-15 all that, and more.
That’s why I have no doubt your kids will love my Fitness Camp, and you’ll feel great about sending them here.
Kids Who Will Benefit The Most From Fit Camp
- Active kids: If your kids are always looking for a tree to climb, a bike to ride, a new “rad” street to skateboard or some other form of physical activity, they will love fit camp.
- Athletic kids: If you child is an aspiring athlete, or already an accomplished athlete, he or she will love fit camp. Because we’ll show them how to get peak performance out of their bodies, how to set and achieve goals, how to strengthen their muscles, improve their flexibility and protect themselves from injury.
- Computer kids: If you child loves the computer, the cell phone, texting, gaming and all that other stuff kids are into, then fit camp will give them balance in their lives. We’ll show them that there’s a whole other world out there that’s just as much fun, if not more so, than the world of technology.
- Studious kids: If your kids like to find out how things work and why they work, they will be absolutely fascinated with the way the human body works. It is the most advanced “machine” in the world. And when they start to experience what they can do with their own bodies, an amazing new world opens up to them.
- Sedentary kids: If your kids are spending a little too much time watching TV or just “hanging out,” then they may not be real “excited” about the idea of fitness camp...at first. But if you give them the chance, they’ll quickly see just how much fun it is. Let us help you help them.
- Overweight kids: I’ll be blunt...if your kids are overweight, they need to be here. Nothing will help them more quickly and more certainly than exercising with other kids. And, as I mentioned, we’ll also “sneak” in a healthy dose of nutritional education along the way. Don’t be surprised if your child comes home from fit camp with an entirely new body and an entirely new outlook and attitude about his or her body.
- Kids of who love to have fun: If your kids love fun no matter how they get it, they will love fitness camp. Our trainers are “kid-friendly” and understand that kids learn best and perform best when they’re engaged and enjoying the experience. Your kids will never say they were bored at camp, I promise you that.
By the way, you should know that although it’s called “fit camp” - there’s absolutely no yelling or harsh commands. And we never force the kids to do something they don’t want to do. The atmosphere is always fun and playful, but also structured and challenging (but never more than they can handle). Our mission is to get kids to fall in love with fitness...for life!
Why You Can Trust Us With Your Kids
For 30 minutes at Fitness Success your kids, and about 11 other Rochester children, will be put through their paces with fun, safe exercises especially designed for them.
They’ll be challenged to increase their fitness, speed and strength...but they’ll never be pressured by us to perform. The goal is always to have fun, while getting stronger and healthier at the same time.
They will have a blast, use up a lot of that stored energy, be physically active (and give you a nice break).
And I’m willing to bet dollars to donuts they’ll say it beats any other camp hands down.
What’s more, while having fun and making friends your kids will be getting educated (not that they’ll notice) on how to live a healthy life.
Which is great, because it’s important to imprint good lifestyle habits now before they develop bad ones like so many other children in America these days… And if you feel your kids may already be going down the route to an unhealthy adulthood, then right now is the time to do something about it.
Either way, I know my Fitness Camp for kids is essential.
But don’t take my word for it...
See For Yourself
Claim a FREE Fitness Camp spot for one whole week, for as many of your kids as you want, and then you and your kids can be the judge. You’ve got nothing to lose, because their first week is completely free.
And when your kids come back from each session worn out but glowing with health, thrilled with all the new friends they’ve made, and eager to go again, then YOU gain peace of mind that your kids are safe, happy and healthy…
And they gain so much more.
So I encourage you to claim the FREE one-week trial, let your kids try my Fitness Camp at no cost - then decide...
Rochester Fit Camp For Kids,
One Week Free Trial Registration Form
To register your kids to try the Rochester Fit Camp for Kids FREE for one whole week, simply click the free trial link below and fill out the form on the next page. We’ll send you a complete info-pack in the mail with all the details (or your can call us with questions at 507-206-4126).
Go ahead and click the link below and then fill out the form on the next page now while it’s fresh on your mind. It only takes 20 seconds.
Please remember that you register today with absolutely no obligation.
If your kids don’t love Fit Camp during their free week, there’s no hard feelings and we all part friends.
But, if they love it like I know they will, and want to stay on, then you can simply extend their registration for as many months as you like.
Go ahead and register for the one-week free trial first, and then you and your kids can be the judge.
For Your Kid(s) Health,
P.S. Who’s going to refuse one whole week absolutely free? And space is limited to just 12 kids per session (so we can keep a close eye on everyone). So just click the link below and then complete the no-obligation free week enrollment form on the next page to get started while we still have space available. We’ll send you an info-pack in the mail with all the details about Fitness Camp for Kids. Or, if you prefer, you can call us at 507-206-4126.
FINALLY....A Kids Fitness Program
That Is FUN & EFFECTIVE
All of our trainers have nationally recognized fitness certification and each of them hold a CPR certification to ensure your children get a safe workout.
That's a picture of me with my family. They are the most important part of my life. I'm sure you feel the same way about your children.
Thats why at Fitness Success we can assure you that your children will be safe and you can trust us with them. We will treat each child like they are our own. Each one of them will get respect and be treated fairly.
Safety is the #1 priority when it comes to all of our customers and your children will be no different.